3 tsp olive oil
80gr white chopped mushrooms
½ cubed avocado
25gr cubed feta cheese
1 tsp chopped dill (more for serving)
2 tsp lime juice
- In a non-stick pan heat olive oil, over medium-high heat.
- Add mushrooms and sauté for 4-5 minutes until soft.
- Remove mushrooms and leave aside.
- In a small bowl beat eggs with 1 tbsp water and season with salt and pepper.
- Put mixture in the pan and cook for 2 minutes, until egg gets firm.
- Put in half the omelet avocado, feta cheese, mushrooms and dill.
- Drizzle with lime juice.
- Fold omelette with a spatula.
- Garnish with dill and serve with green salad.