SMS 'traffic' to 36636 (R1.50/SMS) Phone: 084 327 9497 Tweet: #traffic @OFM9497
Be our eyes on the road – help keep your fellow road users safe in Central South Africa:
- SMS 'traffic' and your info to 36636 (R1.50/SMS)
- Phone the hotline - 084 327 9497
- Tweet #traffic @OFM9497 with your info
OFM Traffic, keeping you safe on the road.
OFM wants to encourage road users to report reckless driving through the correct channels that action may be taken.
Phone 0861 400 800 or complete the form online at: www.arrivealive.co.za/report.aspx
You can now receive the latest OFM Traffic reports, even if you’re not tuned in to OFM in your vehicle!
• Simply switch on the TA, traffic announcement, or TP, traffic programming, function on your RDS compatible radio.
• This will enable you to still get the latest traffic updates in your area even when you are listening to something else like a CD.
• What you are listening to will be interrupted and your radio will automatically switch to OFM for the traffic report.
• When the traffic report is finished, your radio will switch back to what you were listening to before.
• Ask your car dealer if you’re unsure how the traffic function on your radio works.
Thu, 26 January
The N14 in the Northern Cape between the Dingleton/Bruce Station turn-off and the Khomani Mine turn-off will be closed on the following dates:
Friday 27th January and Saturday 28th January 2017 - closed from 08:30 to 16:30
Wednesday 1st February and Thursday 2nd February 2017– closed from 08:30 to 16:30
The road closure is required to safely lift bridge decks on the bridge over the Gamagara River to new corrected levels.
An alternative route will be available along the R325 and will be clearly demarcated.
Tue, 13 September
The Department of Police, Roads and Transport in the Free State gives notice that the road between Marquard and Senekal (R707) will be closed for 4 months starting from the 12 September 2016 until the 12 of January 2017 due to construction.