SMS 'traffic' to 36636 (R1.50/SMS) Phone: 084 327 9497 Tweet: #traffic @OFM9497
Be our eyes on the road – help keep your fellow road users safe in Central South Africa:
- SMS 'traffic' and your info to 36636 (R1.50/SMS)
- Phone the hotline - 084 327 9497
- Tweet #traffic @OFM9497 with your info
OFM Traffic, keeping you safe on the road.
OFM wants to encourage road users to report reckless driving through the correct channels that action may be taken.
Phone 0861 400 800 or complete the form online at: www.arrivealive.co.za/report.aspx
You can now receive the latest OFM Traffic reports, even if you’re not tuned in to OFM in your vehicle!
• Simply switch on the TA, traffic announcement, or TP, traffic programming, function on your RDS compatible radio.
• This will enable you to still get the latest traffic updates in your area even when you are listening to something else like a CD.
• What you are listening to will be interrupted and your radio will automatically switch to OFM for the traffic report.
• When the traffic report is finished, your radio will switch back to what you were listening to before.
• Ask your car dealer if you’re unsure how the traffic function on your radio works.
Thu, 08 June
ON THE R34 BETWEEN SCHWEIZER-RENEKE AND VRYBURG ROADWORKS WITH MULTIPLE STOP/GO'S IN PLACE HAVE BEEN REPORTED. PLEASE REDUCE YOUR SPEED. TAKE CAUTION. ROADWORKS WILL TAKE PLACE FOR THE NEXT 18 MONTHS.
Wed, 07 June
Road closure on the R502 just outside Buffelsfontein until September 2017
Mon, 05 June
ON THE N8 BETWEEN SANNASPOS AND THABA NCHU ROADWORKS HAS BEEN REPORTED. TAKE CAUTION. ROAD IS PARTIALLY OBSTRUCTED. PLEASE REDUCE YOUR SPEED. DURATION OF THE ROADWORKS: TUESDAY 6 JUNE - SATURDAY 10 JUNE BETWEEN 7AM AND 4PM.
THANK YOU CINDY.
Mon, 22 May
Op die R505 Wolmaransstad na Lichtenburg (92km) is daar padwerke. Daar is 6 Stop/Ry beheer stelsel in plek. Addisionele reis tyd ongeveer 90 minute.
Dankie KBK Ingenieurs
Fri, 12 May
A new law aimed at keeping children safer on South Africa's roads came into effect on 11 May 2017.
According to the new law it is now illegal to transport children on the back of bakkies.
The National Public Transport Regulator's John Motsasing says anyone caught breaking this law will be punished with on-the-spot fines.
For more info follow the link:
Tue, 11 April
R31 Kuruman - Daniëlskuil :
Please take note: The R31 between Kuruman and Daniëlskuil is OPEN with a temporary gravel bypass road which has been completed passed the sinkhole. Travel with caution.