Bloemfontein Achilles (Cnr Parfitt & At Horak Street)
Date: 31 October 2018
Event: 5km fun run & walk
Registration: R50 (adults); R30 (kids under 13); pre-register at 2018 at Achilles, Wednesdays 17:00-18:00, Loch Logan, Saturdays 09:00-14:00, at Curves gym or contact CANSA office. You can still enter and register until 17:30 on the day.
CANSA address: 88 Melville Drive, Brandwag
More info: 051444 2580
On 31 October 2018 you can let your feet do the talking in support of CANSA Bloemfontein with a fun 5km run/walk presented in a circle route, starting at Bloemfontein Achilles Running Club.
Join the march towards healthy living, support the survivors and remember the fighters. Pre-register at Achilles, Wednesdays 17:00-18:00, Loch Logan, Saturdays 09:00-14:00, at Curves gym or contact CANSA office.
You can still enter and register until 17:30 on the day.
You can also buy your shirt now at R75, hurry stocks are limited! Plus, walk along with the Pink Tractor and spray your hair at the booth on the day to show support.
CANSA would also like to challenge the Bloemfontein business fraternity to enter teams for this event to show their support of health and well being in the workplace.
- Start: Zola Budd Street left into Att Horak Street.
- Follow the road past the back of the station and turn left into First Avenue.
- Follow the road to Henry Street to first water point, turn left into Henry Street.
- Follow the road to Parfitt Avenue with entertainment on corner.
- On the Corner of Henry Street and Parfitt take a left again and walk up to Park Road past Att Horak Street to second water point.
- Take a left into Park Road and follow the road and left into Betoger Avenue past the Bloemfontein Tourism Centre and again left into Att Horak Street to finish on the corner Att Horak Street and Zola Budd Street.
READ MORE ABOUT WOMEN'S CANCER AWARENESS HERE.